- Shipping & Delivery
- Our goal is to deliver your purchase in the quickest and most economical way possible. We review each order individually, factoring in destination, weight and size of items. Shipping charges and delivery methods may be upgraded in Checkout if consolidating items in your order will provide better shipping rates and times. The exact shipping amount for your entire order will be calculated during invoicing. The shipping price shown at checkout is a close estimate.
- Privacy & Security
- Personal information is gathered by Greenhouse BMX during the order checkout process. During the checkout process, your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, credit card information, and information about your interests in and use of various products, programs, and services are collected. This information is kept private and will not be shared with any outside parties. Your account user name and password are collected at this time as well. Please note that your user name is your email address and you may create your own unique password. If you forget your password you can request to have your password emailed to your email address. For security reasons, Greenhouse BMX does not store sensitive credit card information on our servers. To view your account history click My Account at any time to view your Greenhouse BMX order history and track the status of your orders placed online. In order to view the information in the My Account section of the site you must first log in using your user name and password. Remember your user name is your email address.
- In order to use the shopping cart features of this site you must be an authorized Greenhouse dealer and have an account set up with us. You can download a dealer application here and request to become an authorized dealer. Once you've been approved you can contact us at 614-279-1100 to set up your online user name and password. You can also call and place an order by phone.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- As an authorized dealer, you already have an account set up with us. Because of this fact, your preferred method of payment is known to us. During checkout, just click either C.O.D. or Credit Card On File and enter the last 4 digits of your preferred credit card. Your credit card will not be billed until your order is invoiced and packed.
- Viewing Orders
- All previous orders can be viewed at any time by logging in and viewing your account page.
- Updating Account Information
- Your personal account information can be easily updated by logging in to you account page and making the necessary changes. If you need to change you credit card number or payment information, please contact us at 614-279-1100.
- Contact Information
- Greenhouse BMX
650 Harrison Drive
Columbus, OH 43204